We can restore the operation of your vintage 1970's LED watch by Pulsar, Omega or Hamilton!
Under partnership with Strikes & Spares of Germany, a supplier of re-engineered electronic time modules, we are providing sole US-based service and repair of vintage 1970's LED watches by Pulsar, Omega & Hamilton.
We can repair or rebuild the original electronic time module in the following LED watch models:
- Pulsar P2 Astronaut, P3, Date II, P4 Executive, Big Time, Classic, Men's Dress, Pulsar Ladies models and Touch command LED watch models.
- Omega Time Computer I, Time Computer II and Constellation LED watch models.
- Hamilton QTC, QED and QED II LED watch models.
- Heuer Chronosplit LCD watch.
- Girard-Perregaux Casquette LED watch.
- LED modules also available for: Bulova, Bertone, CompuChron, Exelar, Hughs Aircraft, LIP, Novus, National Semiconductor, Orient, Sinclair, Trafalgar & Uranus.
- --- no other models of watches serviced ---
- 1-year warranty on all watch module repairs.
Please contact us via our estimate request form so we can send you an email with complete LED watch repair program details, including prices, turn around time and more.
Spare case parts, band parts & time set magnets are not available- please hunt for these items on eBay.